- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: WS
We know pinot. Join us on a classic and fun top-rated wine tour in the Gibbston Region which has notes of fun, hints of bonding with an ever-lasting finish.
Visit four of Central Otago’s finest and off the beaten track cellar doors, including a visit to New Zealand’s famous Gibbston Valley underground wine cave. Look, smell and taste over 18 spectacular cool-climate wines and enjoy an optional scrumptious lunch (additional cost ordered on the day) whilst your charismatic guide and knowledgeable cellar staff educate and amuse you with local winemaking facts and stories.
Learn how to taste wine through on-board videos and make use of our complimentary WiFi and Spotify playlists.
We are all about pairing good people with good wine so whether you are an adventure junkie recharging your batteries after endless days of play, an avid sightseer hunting more jaw-dropping views, or a wine enthusiast eager to taste some world-class New Zealand wines, we will bring you a wine tour experience you’ll forget to pull your phone out for.
The 5 hour Wine Sampler tour departs Queenstown daily at 10am and returns around 3pm.
- Enjoy over 18 tastings across 4 cellar doors in the Gibbston Region
- Optional winery lunch (additional cost, ordered on the day)
- Take home an Altitude branded red wine glass as a souvenir
- Be hosted by a fun and friendly wine certified driver-guide
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and water onboard
- Learn how to taste wine through fun onboard video
- Complimentary Queenstown hotel transfers