Milford Sound Experience - Queenstown Departure
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: MS
Our Milford Sound day tour was established in 1994 and is a top-rated small group Milford Experience. We allow our guests to escape the crowds and offer a truly unique day, showcasing this world famous region.
On this full-day tour to Milford Sound enjoy guided commentary touring to and from Milford Sound with our experienced guides. Our small group tours give our guests the ability to get to know the driver and each other, creating a more personal and memorable experience.
Once in Milford Sound, we join a stunning two-hour small boat nature cruise on the fjord – see waterfalls, fur seals, penguins and occasionally dolphins. Enjoy fun and informative commentary from your nature guide, and plenty of off-the-beaten-track visits away from the crowds.
We have custom made, 16 seat, glass roof Mercedes touring vehicles. This is business class travel with extended legroom, leather interior, panoramic windows for the best views, and USB charging ports onboard.
Travelling to Milford is a 12-13 hour day from Queenstown. Our smaller vehicles give us the opportunity to stay away from the crowds as well as more flexibility with where we stop on the journey.
The Milford Sound Day Tour departs Queenstown daily at 7:30 am and returns around 7:30 pm.
- Luxury transport in a glass-roof Mercedes Sprinter van
- A personal small group tour (max 16 passengers)
- Multiple scenic stops on the famous Milford Road
- Informative and entertaining commentary from an experienced guide
- 2-hr small boat nature cruise in Milford Sound
- Delicious picnic lunch (optional $25 extra)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and water on board the vans