Enjoy wine or craft beer tastings at 3 cellar doors in the Gibbston region including an antipasto platter to share.
Departs daily all year at 3.45pm (returns 7.15pm)
Allow 3.5 hours
For those short on time or wanting a unique afternoon experience to help you unwind after skiing, jumping out of a plane or jet boating through the canyons, then look no further. Visit three iconic locations/cellar doors in the Gibbston region. Taste some award winning local wines or outstanding craft beers whilst you and your new friends are treated to a scrumptious antipasto platter. For you beer lovers, you will be provided with a range of unique and local beers from around the Queenstown area plus self guided sampling notes so you can explore these at each destination…we hope you’re thirsty!!
- Wine or beer tastings at 3 cellar doors in Gibbston
- 10+ wine tastings or 10+ craft beer tastings
- Delicious antipasti platters to share
- Learn how to taste wine through fun on board videos
- Complimentary bottled water and wifi onboard
- Complimentary central Queenstown transfers