Take in the best sights and views of Queenstown and surrounds including picturesque Arrowtown, the original bridge bungy, a local winery and scenic boat cruise on the lake. An informative and entertaining half day tour.
Departs daily all year at 8.30am and 2.30pm.
Allow 4 hours
This must do Queenstown sightseeing tour includes short visits to the best hand-picked locations, creating an epic half day experience suitable for domestic and international travellers of all ages.
Travel in comfort and style in our luxury Mercedes vans as you visit the best of Queenstown and surrounds including Arrowtown, Gibbston, the Kawarau Bridge bungy centre and a local winery. And the tour doesn't finish there as you transfer from land to lake, with a picturesque boat cruise on Queenstown's Lake Wakatipu, ending at the wharf in the town centre.
- Visit Arrowtown (with time to explore)
- A birds eye view of Queenstown and LOTR scene locations
- Stop off at the iconic bungy bridge (time to watch bungy in action)
- Wine tasting (non alcoholic substitutes available) at a beautiful local cellar door
- 30 minute scenic boat cruise on the lake
- Shared platters for morning or afternoon tea
- Go beyond Queenstown and learn the region's history
- Great photo opportunities
- Complimentary bottled water and wifi on board
- Complimentary central Queenstown transfers